This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from Wichita Youth Hockey.
Dear WYHA Family,
The Wichita Youth Hockey Association would like to invite your player to our annual registration for the upcoming 2022–2023 season. Please read this letter in its entirety as it contains important information about the registration process and fees for this season.
NOTE: WYHA participants are responsible for following rink / local guidelines related to COVID.
Register In Person
• Registration will be held at the Wichita Ice Center on Sunday, August 21 from 1:00-4:00 PM.
• Registration form is available at www.wyhajrthunder.com and can be downloaded and completed prior to registration.
• The form will also be available at in person registration.
• WYHA Registration fees can be paid using Cash, Credit Card (fees apply), Personal Check, Bingo, or other player subsidies.
Forms required for registration:
• WYHA Player Registration form
• All players must have USA Hockey Registration (completed online, https://membership.usahockey.com/, fee paid online to USA Hockey). Prior year USA Hockey Numbers expire August 31st, so everyone needs a new number for the 2022-2023 season (the new number will have a 3 as the 4th digit)
• WYHA Payment Plan (optional payment plan for house registration fees to be paid over four months)
Register On-line www.wyhajrthunder.com
• Registration form can be completed and registration fees paid online. (payment plans are also available online)
• All forms must be completed and payment submitted before registration is final.
• There is 3% plus $1 processing fee for all on-line registrations as well as in person registration using credit or debit card(s).
• All prior season fees must be paid prior to participation in WYHA activities.
Registration Fees for 2022-2023 Season:
All house divisions $425
House Jersey $30 (if prior house jersey, new one is not required)
14U Travel $125
High School Travel $125
Additional fees associated with travel teams will be collected separately
$100 discount to any player who is a first time registrant with the organization for house teams as a way to say welcome to youth hockey and to the association. Please identify the players desire to use this discount when you register.
Mandatory Parent Meeting for All Levels of Hockey (House & Travel) There will be a mandatory parent meeting to address the expectations of the season, answer any questions you have related to your player and complete any additional paperwork that maybe needed. Additional information will be sent out as date and time are determined.
Once all forms for WYHA are completed and the mandatory meeting has been attended, each player will receive a 2022-2023 Wichita Jr. Thunder Sticker to place on their helmet showing they are ice ready. Players will be required to have a current sticker in order to be on the ice.
Please note: If your player has any outstanding fees from a previous season, they must be paid in full prior to participating in any current season activities. No Exceptions.
Parents, guardians and players are responsible for knowing and adhering to COVID protocols, which may change throughout the season.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the registration process please email email@example.com
Thank you for continuing to support Wichita Youth Hockey. We look forward to a great 2022-2023 season!
Select an option to continue with the registration.